For over 30 years Verhoef Training have been delivering quality ‘Technical Training for IT Professionals’ throughout the world. Our UK training centre was established in the World Heritage City of Bath in 1993. From there we deliver training throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East. We have a range of over two hundred classes for IT professionals from all disciplines.
- Operating systems: IBM z/OS, iSeries, UNIX / Linux, Fujitsu VME and Windows.
- Middleware: WebSphere AS, Portal, MQ, Broker and WebLogic.
- Databases: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL + Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
- Development lifecycle: Analysis, Design, Programming and Testing.
- Programming languages: Java, Visual Studio Scripting and Legacy.
- Project and programme management: PRINCE2, MSP and MS Project.
- Audit and Security: Both Practice and Technology biased.
Our Services Comprise:
- A public schedule and one-company options in Bath or on-site.
- Equipment hire, including server & clients with all software installed.
- Instructor led courses delivered over the Internet.
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and bespoke course development.
We are a small company that cares about personal service. So:
- No automated telephone systems – A human answers your call.
- No hard sales techniques – We don’t like it so why should you?
- Small class sizes – As little as one delegate means we'll usually run the class, so you won't get cancelled and our public class size is 8 maximum.
- Total support - Speak to an instructor before booking and our lifetime post-course support is guaranteed.