About the course
This course explores a range of certification areas from the CompTIA series, to ISC2, ISACA (Information Systems Audit & Control Association), and EC-Council. The course starts off by looking at key security concepts such as threat assessment, threat management, controls, cryptography, and on-going management. From there, the course then becomes highly specialised exploring security architecture and design, software development security, and telecommunications and network security.
Each course leads to a certification. You can choose to take one or all of the courses within the bundle. Scroll down to view the details of each course.
What’s in the bundle?
This bundle contains 6 separate certification courses.
YOU SHOULD KNOW: By enrolling onto this course you will get access to all of the courses listed on this course page. You will not have to pay for each course individually.
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v9)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor – CISA
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) 2015