About the course
The RESILIA™ Foundation certification will assist delegates to develop an understanding of best practice cyber security and resilience and how it can be aligned with an organisation’s existing operating systems. It shows how encouraging cyber resilience at all levels of an organisation can support operational effectiveness and business efficiency. RESILIA™ has been designed to highlight the importance of strategies and controls to prevent, respond and recover from attacks. The course is predominantly aimed at IT, risk and business professionals who need a greater understanding of cyber resilience as part of their existing responsibilities and applies to any organization that uses IT systems.
- Introduction to Cyber resilience
- Risk Management
- Managing Cyber Resilience
- Cyber Resilience Design
- Cyber Resilience Transition
- Cyber Resilience Operation
- Cyber Resilience Continuous Improvement
- Cyber Resilience Roles and Responsibilities
- 3 day classroom based course
- Fully certified RESILIA™ instructor
- 1hour 40min minute closed book multiple-choice exam on the final day.
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 33 (65%).