About the course
This module is applicable to all organisations: small, medium or large. Good Risk Management is crucial to maintaining a successful business. While Risk is commonly regarded as negative, Risk Management is as much about exploiting the potential opportunities that come with Risk as well as negating them.
This module contains an introduction to Risk Management, the key elements of the Risk Management process, the responsibilities of your employees when dealing with risks and the benefits good management can provide.
This module covers…
- An introduction to Risk Management
- Outline of the Risk Management Process
- The four Ts of Risk Management
- Roles and responsibilities relating to Risk Management
- The benefits of good Risk Management