About the course
If your organisation handles personal information, you have a number of legal obligations to protect that information under the Data Protection Act 1998. Data Protection Act training is an important part of any organisation’s strategy as it affects customers, employees, stakeholders and partners who all need to know that their information is safe with your organisation.
This module contains an outline of the Data Protection Act 1998. The purpose of the Data Protection Act is to provide regulations for the capture, processing, maintaining and retention of data relating to individuals.
This module covers…
- Introduction to the Data Protection Act 1998
- What a Subject Access Request is and how it should be dealt with
- The 8 principles of Data Protection
- Who is responsible for the protection of data
- Why Data Protection is important
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|