About the course
ISO 27001:2013 Advanced Implementation Training Course
Certification Europe’s ISO 27001:2013 Advanced Implementation Training Course is designed for industry professionals and consultants with the responsibility for ensuring information security within any organisation. This course combines both our implementation course and risk management workshop.
At the end of the course you will be able to identify and prioritise information security risks in your organisation and know how to protect them using the international best practice as laid out in the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
Our trainers are industry experts in information security. Each is an ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, with a wealth of expertise, from auditing organisations from multiple sectors and sizes including governmental bodies and industry leaders in SaaS, IaaS and PaaS.
This combined 3-day course gives attendees an extensive grounding in building an ISO 27001:2013 management system and maintaining a risk register as laid out in ISO 31000:2009. This course includes our implementation and risk management courses.
During the 3-day course you will learn:
· What information security is and what an Information Security Management System entails.
· How to implement an Information Security System by using the ISO 27001 international standard.
· How to use the standard to protect information in your organisation.
· Supplier Relationship Security Protocol and how to develop HR security guidelines
· Gain a critical understanding of ISO 31000 Risk Management concepts.
· Learn to build an information security risk management process, compliant with the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
· Acquire the ability to reduce the risk of an information security breach within any organisation.
· Develop a risk register as defined by international best practice.
· Attain the skills to create a set of bespoke controls for any business or organisation.
This is a hands-on Interactive Course which includes:
A complete course workbook
Extensive use of online resources
Audio visual support