About the course
ITOnlineLearning In Association With Cerco Trainers
ITOnlineLearning in association with Cerco Trainers is ideally placed to up-skill individuals with little or no IT experience and turn them into in-demand IT professionals. From an early stage of their study journey, we can offer each learner a job opportunity to gain practical experience. Throughout their study journey they are mentored by a student care and recruitment team to enhance their study and career success.
At the end of this programme the learner will have gained:
- In demand skills in IT technical, Networking and Cyber Security
- Four UK and internationally recognised IT and Cyber Certifications
- Career Skills
- A portfolio of skills and practical experience from working with clients across the UK
This study journey starts with IT Technical courses, then progress to IT Networking courses and finishes with Cyber Security courses while combining practical work experience. The full package consists of 4 courses and 5 official exams.
The aim of this cradle to cyber programme is the following:
- Help individuals gain new skills and qualifications
- Turn them into in-demand IT Professionals
- Provide them with career skills
- Help bridge a growing Cyber Security Skills gap
- Grow the pool of Cyber Security professionals
- Grow the pool of Cyber Security professionals that are security cleared
- Place the qualified learner in a contract / permanent job in IT
Why is the ITOnlineLearning and Cerco Trainers association a good solution?
ITOnlineLearning has been working closely with Cerco Trainers for over 4 years. During this period, ITOnlineLearning has trained IT staff and then handed them over to Cerco Trainers who have placed them in the many contracts and permanent roles they have, to provide IT services in organisations and companies across the UK.