Why It's important to have a SOC - security operations centre - online seminar
Provided by ZeroDayLab
About the course
About this event
Why it’s important to have a SOC – Security Operations Centre - 8th September
Blind spots in detection capability can be punishing, this has been proven time and time again. Reducing your Mean Time to Detect (MTTD) and the Mean Time to Respond (MTTR) to attacks is vital if you are to keep your critical assets safe. One of the key elements is having a Security Operations Centre function, and in this interactive virtual seminar our subject matter experts are going to discuss what a SOC is and what it is not, and ultimately why you need one.
Attend this seminar to:
• Learn why blind spots in detection can be painful, and how attackers leverage them
• Understand how to leverage detection frameworks such as Mitre Att&ck
• Listen to case studies of deploying Security Operations Centre’s from our Subject matter experts, including common mistakes, and quick wins.
• Learn how to reduce the MTTD and MTTR- strategies for success.
• Gain insights into the benefits of outsourcing SOC vs Building in house SOC
• Applying the knowledge through an interactive scenario
- All attendees will receive a recorded version of the seminar