About the course
Self-paced with Life Time Access Certificate on Completion Access on Android and iOS App
Gain the ability to do Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing by taking this course! In this course we will cover installing Kali Linux, using VirtualBox, basics of Linux, Tor, Proxychains, VPN, Macchanger, Nmap, cracking WiFi, aircrack, DoS attacks, SLL strip, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, and cracking Linux passwords.
If you are like me, you are reading more now because you want to know for sure whether this course is worth taking before you invest your money and time in it. More than 100,000 people have already completed the process of deciding to take this course and I hope sharing a few of their experiences can prove useful for you here. Here are what three recent students had to say in the reviews in their own words.
Awesome Course by Penny Garcia.
I am 11 videos in and LOVING this course right now. The instructor is very thorough. I would certainly recommend this course to others as I am just starting out in pen testing and hacking and feel that this is what I have been looking for. Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into such an amazing course.
Best course ever.. by Mahmoud Selman.
Thank you guys for such a great course. It's the best one ever on Udemy and worth every penny. You have covered everything inside it. Students be aware! What you are going to learn here in this course is going to blow your mind!! and you got to use what you learn wisely otherwise if you misuse this info you can get from 5 to 10 years in jail. Keep it White hat.
Very helpful instructor by Deepak Muralidharan.
Ermin Kreponic has been very helpful in solving many hiccups pertaining to this course. Especially considering the time difference between us. Much appreciated his help.
Thank you very much for reading so much of the description for this course! The fact that you have spent some of your very valuable time here already reading this course leads me to believe that you will enjoy being a student in the course a lot! Find the "take this course" or "start free preview" button up on the page to give the course a try today!
If you want to learn more about what the course contains, here is a short list of questions to help you decide if you should take it followed by a deep list of the course lectures below. You will get to see screen capture live tutorials showing you everything you need to do to get started with ethical hacking and penetration testing including information about all of the topics below!
- How to install VirtualBox.
- What to do to create the virtual environment.
- Installing VirtualBox in a Windows 8.1 environment.
- Basic Linux terminal.
- Staying anonymous with tor.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
You get lifetime access to this course which already has 15+ hours of HD video tutorials sharing everything you need to be a penetration testing expert and ethical hacker! If you are still not sure, here are three questions you can use to make the final decision!
- Do you want to learn how to penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers, and compromise routers?
- Do you want to use the valuable skills to work for companies that want you to use these skills to test their network security and show them to enhance it?
- How would you feel if you could apply these skills to what you already know to greatly advance your career as a network specialist, network administrator, or freelancer online?
Thank you very much for reading all of this! Ermin and I hope to see you as a student in the course when we next meet!
- Reliable and fast internet connection
- Wireless networking card
What will you learn
- Answers to every single question you have about ethical hacking and penetration testing from an experienced IT professional!
- Tips for remaining anonymous in hacking and penetration testing activities
- A guide to using these skills to get a better job and make money online as a freelancer
- The ability to secure and protect any network from hackers and loss of data
- A complete tutorial explaining how to build a virtual hacking environment, attack networks, and break passwords
Number of Lectures: 7 Total Duration: 15:53:18
Prerequisites for getting started with this course.
2 lectures 15:30
Basic hacking terms you will want to know getting started.
2 lectures 30:17
Build your hacking environment! 8 lectures 01:25:45
Linux Terminal including basic functionalities and CLI.
3 lectures 39:01
What is Tor? How can you use it to protect your anonymity online?
2 lectures 26:03
ProxyChains for using proxy servers, hiding your ip, and obtaining access. 3 lectures 39:12
What is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) and how you can stay anonymous with VPN? 2 lectures 18:24
What is a macchanger? How can you use it to change your mac address?
2 lectures 23:14
Footprinting with Nmap and external resources.
3 lectures 47:07
Attacking wireless networks. Overview of the tools.
3 lectures 39:32
Breaking WPA/WPA2 encryption. WiFi hacking and WiFi hacker training.
6 lectures 01:24:39
Signal jamming and denial of service.
2 lectures 31:08
SSL strips. 3 lectures 37:38
Let's have a bit of fun! 3 lectures 37:35
Evil twin method! Clone wireless access points to steal data.
3 lectures 29:19
Attacking routers to give you free reign over the entire network!
3 lectures 37:53
DNS setting hacking to redirect users with post authentication exploitation. 3 lectures 35:39
Website attacks with SQL injections.
5 lectures 01:08:57
Brute-forcing methods for cracking passwords.
6 lectures 01:28:36
Denial of Service (DoS) attacks demonstrated and explained.
3 lectures 36:40
Reverse shells. Gain remote control of any device!
6 lectures 01:40:56