About the course
Technology is at the forefront of the global arena. It is an area where the demand for IT qualified professionals is at an all-time high. Hiring Managers are often quoted as saying; they prefer to recruit candidates with an IT background, skills and a recognised qualification. The CompTIA Network+ Certification is designed to prepare learners to take their (N10-007) certification exam. CompTIA Network+ validates the expertise of foundation-level IT Network Practitioners. Candidates who pass the exam will have an understanding of the following;
- Cloud and virtualisation technologies
- Network architectures
- Advanced networking devices
- Network operations
In order to achieve the CompTIA Network+ Certification, learners must pass the performance-based exam. This exam (N10-007) will measure the necessary skills and practical experience in configuring, managing and troubleshooting network devices.
This is an Exam-Only package. Learners who want to follow the CompTIA Network+ Certification course must take it separately.
The CompTIA Network+ Certification is developed for Network Technicians who want to become more effective on the job. Learners will have access to 12 months valid exam vouchers. And to add to these benefits, the exam can be purchased for the lowest price on the market.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER TAKING THIS EXAM AT GLOBAL EDULINK?
Global Edulink is a leading exam provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam. At Global Edulink, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to sit for Exam (N10-007). We will book the exam on your behalf and will make certain you are armed with the relevant details needed to attend the exam. Learners who register with Global Edulink will be given excellent support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Individuals with an interest in taking the CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007)
- Individuals who want to improve their skills in networking
- IT Network Practitioners
- Students who want to prepare for the Exam (N10-007)
- CompTIA A+ Certification or equivalent
- 9-12 months of work experience in IT networking
- Type of Exam: N10-007
- Number of Questions: 90
- Length of Test: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice and Performance-Based
- Recommended Experience:
- CompTIA A+ Certification or equivalent
- Minimum of 9 months of experience in network support or administration
- Passing Score: 720 (scale 100-900)
- 23% - Networking Concepts
- 18% - Infrastructure
- 17% - Network Operations
- 20% - Network Security
- 22% - Network Troubleshooting & Tools
Learners who successfully complete the (N10-007) Exam will be awarded the CompTIA Network+ Certification. It is designed to support and develop learners during their professional journey into the IT field, enabling them to become competitive in the global arena.
- CompTIA is a leading tech association worldwide and is at the forefront of the IT industry.
- They have become a prime voice and platform for foundation IT skills across multiple devices and operating systems.
- CompTIA offers exclusive certification programmes with CompTIA Network+ that has been created to benefit Network Professionals.
- It is a well-suited IT qualification for professionals across the IT industry and has serviced thousands of learners across a wide spectrum.
- CompTIA qualifications aim to use global best practices in operational security and IT network.
- They provide an excellent route for individuals who want to gain entry to the IT field and rise up the career ladder
Once you successfully qualify in CompTIA Network+ (N10-007), this Professional Certificate by CompTIA will prepare you to demonstrate your skills in establishing network connectivity, and make you a highly valued candidate for potential IT enterprises. You can use this certification to exercise your expertise in configuring, monitoring and securing servers and become a recognised IT Professional. You can earn up to £35,000 for the role of IT Network Practitioner and progress to higher earning potential with experience. Given below are job roles that you will be eligible for;
- Network Specialist (Up to £43,874)
- Network Engineer (Up to £42,000)
- Linux Engineer (Up to £64,017)