About the course
This is a popular entry-level project management certification. The CompTIA Project+ Certification is designed to prepare learners to take their (PK0-003) certification exam and gain the ability to initiate, manage and support a project initiative or business enterprise. CompTIA Project+ validates the expertise of Business and Project Professionals. CompTIA asserts that project management ranks third as an IT specialty skill with Project+ being recognised globally. Candidates who pass the exam will have an understanding of the following;
- Learn common project management terminology
- Supporting the completion of various size projects
- Explain the different types of organisational structures
In order to achieve the CompTIA Project+ Certification, learners must pass the performance-based exam. This exam (PK0-003) will measure the necessary skills and practical experience in the role and responsibilities of a project.
This is an Exam-Only package. Learners who want to follow the CompTIA Project+ Certification course must take it separately.
The CompTIA Project+ Certification is developed for Business and Project Professionals who want to understand the principles of project management and successfully lead project teams. Learners will have access to 12 months valid exam vouchers. And to add to these benefits, the exam can be purchased for the lowest price on the market. Earning this Project+ Certification puts learners in line to initiate and manage projects with higher-paying opportunities.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER TAKING THIS EXAM AT GLOBAL EDULINK?
Global Edulink is a leading exam provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam. At Global Edulink, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to sit for Exam (PK0-003). We will book the exam on your behalf and will make certain you are armed with the relevant details needed to attend the exam. Learners who register with Global Edulink will be given excellent support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Individuals with an interest in taking the CompTIA Project+ (PK0-003)
- IT Technicians
- Project Management Professionals
- Business Professionals
- Individuals aspiring to enter the project management field
- Students who want to prepare for the Exam (PK0-003)
12 months of cumulative project management experience
- Type of Exam: PK0-003
- Number of Questions: 100
- Length of Test: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Recommended Experience: Minimum 12 months of experience in managing, directing or participating in small to medium-size projects
- Passing Score: 710 (scale 100-900)
- 12% - Pre-Project Setup Initiation
- 29% - Project Planning
- 23% - Project Execution and Delivery
- 27% - Change Control and Communication
- 09% - Project Closure
- CompTIA is a leading tech association worldwide and is at the forefront of the IT industry.
- They have become a prime voice and platform for foundation IT skills and project skills.
- CompTIA offers exclusive certification programmes with CompTIA Project+ that has been created to benefit Project and Business Professionals.
- It is a popular IT specialty qualification for professionals who want to plan, manage and execute projects.
- This is an excellent route for individuals who want to gain entry into the project management field and rise up the career ladder.
Once you successfully qualify in CompTIA Project+ Certification (PK0-003), this Professional Certificate by CompTIA will prepare you to demonstrate your skills in a project environment, and make you a highly valued candidate to lead potential projects. You can use this certification to exercise your expertise in project planning and execution. This certification will lead to earning about £46,000 for the role of Project Manager and the opportunity to progress to higher earning potential with experience. Given below are job roles that you will be eligible for;
- Project Professional (Range of £47,500)
- Business Professional (Range of £40,000)