About the course
Technology is at the forefront of the global arena. It is an area where the demand for IT qualified professionals will always remain at an all-time high. There are two Exams in the CompTIA A+ Certification. This is the second part of the series. It is designed to prepare learners to take their Core 2 (220-1002) exam. This is a fundamental IT training certification that will provide a comprehensive path for individuals who want to pursue a career in information technology.
In order to achieve the CompTIA A+ Certification and become fully certified, learners must pass these two exams. The second exam – Core 2 (220-1002) will measure the learner’s required skillset and expertise to gain entry as an IT Professional. CompTIA A+ is an industry-standard benchmark for stepping into a career in the digital world. It is a trusted certification by employers worldwide and a recognised qualification which is performance-based. It validates core abilities and skills required in an IT environment and prove the credentials of IT professionals who are known to perform crucial IT tasks.
A+ is a highly popular IT certification with 2 million learners who have obtained it. It is a vendor-neutral certification, for instance, the qualification doesn’t certify the learner’s abilities but focuses on IT support profession.
This is an Exam-Only package. Learners who want to follow the CompTIA A+ Certification course must take it separately. Learners have access to 12 months valid exam vouchers. And to add to these benefits, the exam can be purchased for the lowest price on the market.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER TAKING THIS EXAM AT GLOBAL EDULINK?
Global Edulink is a leading exam provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive CompTIA A+ Certification Exam. At Global Edulink, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to sit for Core 2 (220-1002). We will book the exam on your behalf and will make certain you are armed with the relevant details needed to attend the exam. Learners who register with Global Edulink will be given excellent support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Individuals with an interest in taking the CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 (220-1002)
- Individuals who want to improve their skills in computing
- IT Technicians
- Learners should have basic experience using Windows and browsing the web
- Learners should have successfully completed the CompTIA IT Fundamentals course
- Identify the main components of a PC, USB drives and DVD
- Know how to start the computer and navigate the operating system
- Know to use Windows explorer to create directories
- Type of Exam: Core 2
- Number of Questions: 90
- Length of Test: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice and Performance-Based
- Recommended Experience: 12 months minimum as an IT Support Specialist
- Passing Score: 700 (scale 100-900)
- 27% - Operating Systems
- 24% - Security
- 26% - Software Troubleshooting
- 23% - Operational Procedure
Testing Exam Objectives
- CompTIA is a leading tech association worldwide and is at the forefront of the IT industry.
- They have become a prime voice and platform for foundation IT skills across multiple devices and operating systems.
- CompTIA offers exclusive certification programmes with CompTIA A+ that has been created to benefit aspiring and currently employed IT Professionals.
- It is a well-suited IT qualification for professionals across the IT industry and has serviced thousands of learners in information communications and technology.
- It is with the aim to use global best practices in operational security and IT network.
- They provide an excellent route for individuals who want to gain entry to the IT field and rise up the career ladder.
Once you successfully qualify in CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 (Exam: 220-1002), Professional Certificate by CompTIA will prepare you to demonstrate your skills in networking and IT, and make you a highly valued candidate for potential IT enterprises. You can use this certification to exercise your expertise in Cloud and Virtualisation and become a recognised computer or IT Technician. You can earn up to £47,500 for the role of IT Professional/Specialist and progress to higher earning potential with experience. Given below are job roles that you will be eligible for;
- Support Specialist (Up to £54,500)
- Field Service Technician(Up to £46,000)
- Desktop Support Analyst (Up to £60,000)