About the course
The CompTIA CTT+ Certification is aimed at all training professionals in the technical and non-technical training sectors who want to achieve a cross-industry credential proving that they have accomplished a standard of excellence in the training industry. The examination (TK0-201) will measure the core skills and knowledge that must be demonstrated by competent and successful instructors by completing an instructional assignment. The CTT+ recognises top-quality trainers and validates the expertise of top training instructors across multiple industries. Learners must pass two exams to achieve the CTT+ Certification.
Candidates can choose the following certification path;
CompTIA CTT+ with the Classroom Trainer Designation
Completing the CompTIA CTT+ Essentials (TK0-201) exam. Submitting a video of classroom training session (TK0-202) to be evaluated and scored.
CompTIA CTT+ with the Virtual Classroom Trainer Designation
Completing the CompTIA CTT+ Essentials (TK0-201) exam. Submitting of a CD/DVD of a virtual classroom training session (TK0-203) to be evaluated and scored
CompTIA CTT+ Certified with both designations
Completing the CompTIA CTT+ Essentials.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER TAKING THIS EXAM AT GLOBAL EDULINK?
Global Edulink is a leading exam provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive CompTIA CTT+ Certification Exam. At Global Edulink, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to sit for Exam (TK0-201). We will book the exam on your behalf and will make certain you are armed with the relevant details needed to attend the exam. Learners who register with Global Edulink will be given excellent support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Individuals with an interest in taking the CompTIA CTT+ (TK0-201) Examination
- Aspiring Trainers and Instructors
- Instructors in technical and non-technical training
6-12 months of training experience
- Certification: CompTIA CTT+ (TK0-201)
- Exam Type: Computer-based test (CBT)
- Number of Questions: 95
- Length of Test: 90 minutes
- Recommended Experience: 6-12 months of training experience
- Passing Score: 655
- 13% - Planning Prior to the Course
- 14% - Methods and Media for Instructional Delivery
- 10% - Instructor Credibility and Communications
- 45% - Group Facilitation
- 18% - Evaluate the Training Event
Learners who successfully complete the (TK0-201) Exam will be awarded the CompTIA CTT+ Certification. It is designed to support and develop trainers and training professionals enabling them to become competitive in the global arena.
- CompTIA is a leading tech association worldwide and is at the forefront of the IT industry.
- They have become a prime voice and platform for foundation IT skills across multiple devices and operating systems.
- CompTIA offers exclusive certification programmes, with CompTIA CTT+ which has been created to benefit aspiring and currently employed Instructors.
- It is a well-suited training qualification for professionals across the training industry and has serviced thousands of learners.
- It is with the aim to use global best practices and provide an excellent route for individuals who want to rise up the career ladder.
Once you successfully qualify in CompTIA CTT+ Certification (TK0-201), this Professional Certificate by CompTIA will prepare you to demonstrate your skills as an instructor and attain a standard of excellence. You will become a highly valued candidate in the training industry. This certification will lead to earning about £43,000 for the role of Training and Development Manager or £42,000 for the role of Project Manager Training and the opportunity to progress to higher earning potential with experience.