About the course
Learn to proactively defend and improve organisational security. The CompTIA Server+ Certification is designed to prepare learners to take their (SK0-005) certification exam and recognise the purpose and functions of server form factors. CompTIA Server+ validates the expertise of IT Professionals and Server Administrators in data centres or server environments. This is the only industry certification that features the newest server technologies such as network-attached storage, security and virtualisation. Candidates who pass the exam will have an understanding of the following;
- Learn to troubleshoot hardware and software technologies
- Understand operation of virtualisation
- Explore data security risks and mitigation strategies
In order to achieve the CompTIA Server+ Certification, learners must pass the performance-based exam. This exam (SK0-005) will measure the necessary skills and practical experience in server planning, maintenance and security.
This is an Exam-Only package. Learners who want to follow the CompTIA Server+ Certification course must take it separately.
The CompTIA Server+ Certification is developed for System and Network Administrators who want to test their knowledge in the CompTIA Server+Exam. Learners will have access to 12 months of valid exam vouchers. And to add to these benefits, the exam can be purchased for the lowest price on the market. Earning this Server+ Certification puts learners in line to attain higher-paying opportunities.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER TAKING THIS EXAM AT GLOBAL EDULINK?
Global Edulink is a leading exam provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam. At Global Edulink, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to sit for Exam (SK0-005). We will book the exam on your behalf and will make certain you are armed with the relevant details needed to attend the exam. Learners who register with Global Edulink will be given excellent support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Individuals with an interest in taking the CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005)
- IT Professionals
- System Administrators, Network Administrators
- Server Administrators
- Students who want to prepare for the Exam (SK0-005)
- 2 years hands-on experience in a server environment and CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent
- Type of Exam: SK0-005
- Number of Questions: 90
- Length of Test: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice and Performance-Based
- Recommended Experience: Two years hands-on experience in a server environment and CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent
- Passing score: 750 (scale 100-900)
- 18% - Server Hardware Installation and Management
- 30% - Server Administration
- 24% - Security and Disaster Recovery
- 28% - Troubleshooting
Learners who successfully complete the (SK0-005) Exam will be awarded the CompTIA Server+ Certification. It is designed to support and develop learners during their professional journey into server administration, enabling them to become competitive on the global stage.
- CompTIA is a leading tech association worldwide and is at the forefront of the IT industry.
- They have become a prime voice and platform for foundation IT skills and project skills.
- CompTIA offers exclusive certification programmes with CompTIA Server+ that have been created to benefit System and Network Administrators.
- It is a popular vendor-neutral certification covering the major server platforms.
- This is an excellent route for individuals who want to gain entry into server administration and rise up the career ladder.
Once you successfully qualify in CompTIA Server+ Certification (SK0-005), Professional Certificate by CompTIA will prepare you to demonstrate your skills in server architecture and make you a highly valued candidate for potential IT enterprises. You can use this certification to exercise your expertise in maintaining server components. This certification will lead to earning about £48,066 for the role of Server Administrator and the opportunity to progress to higher earning potential with experience. Given below are job roles that you will be eligible for;
- System Administrator (Range of £47,500)
- Network Administrator (Range of £46,694)