About the course
Technology is at the forefront of the global arena. It is an area where the demand for IT qualified professionals remains at an all-time high. Users must know of basic IT concepts and troubleshooting devices. The CompTIA ITF+ Certification will demonstrate software installation, file structure and Wi-Fi connectivity. It will also feature safety, security and preventive maintenance. It is designed to prepare learners to take their (FC0-U61) certification exam. This is a fundamental IT training certification that will provide a comprehensive path for individuals who want to pursue a career in information technology. Candidates who pass the exam will have an understanding of the following;
- Installing software
- Establishing basic network connectivity
- Identifying and preventing security risks
In order to achieve the CompTIA ITF+ Certification and become fully certified, learners must pass their exam. The exam (FC0-U61) will measure the required skills to gain entry as an IT Professional, and cover the basics of programming and databases.
This is an Exam-Only package. Learners who want to follow the CompTIA ITF+ Certification course must take it separately.
Learners have access to 12 months valid exam vouchers. And to add to these benefits, the exam can be purchased for the lowest price on the market.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER TAKING THIS EXAM AT GLOBAL EDULINK?
Global Edulink is a leading exam provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive CompTIA ITF+ Certification Exam. At Global Edulink, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to sit for Exam (FC0-U61). We will book the exam on your behalf and will make certain you are armed with the relevant details needed to attend the exam. Learners who register with Global Edulink will be given excellent support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Individuals with an interest in taking the CompTIA ITF+ (FC0-U61)
- Individuals who want to improve their skills in computing
- IT Technicians
- Course is ideal for anyone who uses computers, networks, mobile devices and laptops
- No prior experience is necessary
- Recommended: basic use of computers, mobile devices and networks and the internet
- Type of Exam: (FC0-U61)
- Number of Questions: 75
- Length of Test: 60 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Recommended Experience: No prior experience is necessary
- Passing Score: 650 (scale of 900)
- 17% - IT Concepts and Terminology
- 22% - Infrastructure
- 18% - Applications and Software
- 12% - Software Development
- 11% - Database Fundamentals
- 20% - Security
- CompTIA is a leading tech association worldwide and is at the forefront of the IT industry.
- They have become a prime voice and platform for foundation IT skills across multiple devices and operating systems.
- ComTIA offers exclusive certification programmes with CompTIA ITF+ that has been created to benefit aspiring and currently employed IT Professionals.
- It is a well-suited IT qualification for individuals across the IT industry and has serviced thousands of learners in information technology.
- It is with the aim to use global best practices in the IT network. They provide an excellent route for individuals who want to gain entry to the IT field and rise up the career ladder.
Once you successfully qualify in CompTIA ITF+ Certification (FC0-U61), this Professional Certificate by CompTIA will prepare you to demonstrate your skills in an IT environment, and make you a highly valued candidate for potential IT enterprises. You can use this certification to exercise your expertise in operating systems and basic IT concepts. This certification will lead to earning about £47,500 for the role of IT Professional and the opportunity to progress to higher earning potential with experience. Given below are job roles that you will be eligible for;
- Field Service Technician(Range of £46,000)
- IT Support Specialist (Range of £40,000)