About the course
This is an internationally recognised certification that demonstrates the knowledge of IT Practitioners in a cloud computing environment. The CompTIA Cloud+ Certification is designed to prepare learners to take their (CV0-002) certification exam and understand the standard of cloud methodologies. CompTIA Cloud+ validates the expertise of IT Professionals interested in cloud technology. This is an industry certification that will fully prepare you on your theoretical and practical knowledge in cloud models, virtualisation, security and infrastructure. Candidates who pass the exam will have an understanding of the following;
- Learn about the concepts of cloud computing
In order to achieve the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification, learners must pass the performance-based exam. This exam (CV0-002) will measure the necessary skills and practical experience in cloud services from a business perspective.
This is an Exam-Only package. Learners who want to follow the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification course must take it separately.
The CompTIA Cloud+ Certification is developed for IT Professionals who want to test their knowledge in the CompTIA Cloud Exam. Learners will have access to 12 months valid exam vouchers. And to add to these benefits, it has the lowest price on the market. Earning this Cloud+ Certification puts learners in line to attain higher-paying opportunities.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER TAKING THIS EXAM AT GLOBAL EDULINK?
Global Edulink is a leading exam provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam. At Global Edulink, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to sit for Exam (CV0-002). We will book the exam on your behalf and will make certain you are armed with the relevant details needed to attend the exam. Learners who register with Global Edulink will be given excellent support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Individuals with an interest in taking the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002)
- IT Practitioners
- Technical support staff
- IT Managers who work in cloud technology
- Students who want to prepare for the Exam (CV0-002)
- Minimum 24-36 months of experience within Cloud Infrastructure.
- CompTIA Network+ Certification, CompTIA Server + Certification
- Familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualisation
- Knowledge of cloud service model (laaS, Paas, Saas) definitions
- Hands-on experience with at least one public cloud laaS platform
- Type of Exam: CV0-002
- Number of Questions: 90
- Length of Test: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Recommended Experience: 24-36 months of experience working in IT networking, network storage or data centre administration (Check Entry Requirements for further recommendation)
- Passing Score: 750 (scale 100-900)
- 24% - Configuration and Deployment
- 16% - Security
- 18% - Maintenance
- 20% - Management
- 22% - Troubleshooting
- CompTIA is a leading tech association worldwide and is at the forefront of the IT industry.
- They have become a prime voice and platform for foundation IT skills and project skills.
- CompTIA offers exclusive certification programmes with CompTIA Cloud+ that has been created to benefit IT Professionals and Practitioners.
- It is a popular vendor-neutral technical certification that will demonstrate standard cloud methodologies.
- This is an excellent route for individuals who want to gain entry into an IT enterprise and rise up the career ladder.
Once you successfully qualify in CompTIA Cloud+ Certification (CV0-002), this Professional Certificate by CompTIA will prepare you to demonstrate your skills in a cloud computing environment, and make you a highly valued candidate for potential IT enterprises. You can use this certification to exercise your expertise in cloud methodologies. This certification will lead to earning about £48,207 for the role of IT Practitioner and the opportunity to progress to higher earning potential with experience. Given below are job roles that you will be eligible for;
- IT Manager (Range of £52,081)
- IT Engineer (Range of £46,000)