About the course
This is an internationally recognised qualification that improves productivity in business professionals across varying levels. The CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification is designed to prepare learners to take their (CLO-001) certification exam and recognise the purpose of cloud computing and how organisations can benefit from it. CompTIA Cloud Essentials validates the expertise of IT Professionals and Business Analysts interested in cloud technology. This is an industry certification that is geared for IT and non-technical professionals who want to make informed cloud-service decisions. Candidates who pass the exam will have an understanding of the following;
- Learn about the concepts of cloud computing
In order to achieve the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification, learners must pass the performance-based exam. This exam (CLO-001) will measure the necessary skills and practical experience in cloud services from a business perspective.
This is an Exam-Only package. Learners who want to follow the Cloud Essentials Certification course must take it separately.
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification is developed for IT Managers and Engineers who want to test their knowledge in the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Exam. Learners will have access to 12 months valid exam vouchers. And to add to these benefits, it has the lowest price on the market. Earning this Cloud Essentials+ Certification puts learners in line to attain higher-paying opportunities.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Individuals with an interest in taking the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-001)
- Business Analysts
- Business Process Owners
- Technical support staff
- IT Managers who work in cloud technologyData Centre staff
- Students who want to prepare for the Exam (CLO-001)
Minimum 6 months experience working or associated in an IT environment with involvement in IT-related tasks
- Type of Exam: CLO-001
- Number of Questions: 50
- Length of Test: 60 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Recommended Experience: Minimum 6 months experience working or associated in an IT environment with involvement in IT-related tasks
- Passing Score: 720 (scale 100-900)
- 15% - Characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective
- 20% - Cloud computing and business value
- 20% - Technical perspectives / cloud types
- 15% - Steps to successful adoption of cloud computing
- 15% - Impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management
- 15% - Risks and consequences of cloud computing
- CompTIA is a leading tech association worldwide and is at the forefront of the IT industry.
- They have become a prime voice and platform for foundation IT skills and project skills.
- CompTIA offers exclusive certification programmes with CompTIA Cloud Essentials that has been created to benefit IT Professionals and Business Professionals.
- It is a popular vendor-neutral technical certification that will understand cloud services and business value.
- This is an excellent route for individuals who want to gain entry into an IT enterprise and rise up the career ladder.
Once you successfully qualify in CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-001), this Professional Certificate by CompTIA will prepare you to demonstrate your skills in a cloud computing environment, and make you a highly valued candidate for potential IT enterprises. You can use this certification to exercise your expertise in cloud services. You can earn up to £57,000 for the role of Business Analyst and progress to higher earning potential with experience. Given below are job roles that you will be eligible for;
- IT Manager (Up to £52,081)
- IT Engineer (Up to £46,000)