About the course
This is an internationally recognised qualification that improves productivity in business professionals across varying levels. The CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification is designed to prepare learners to take their (CLO-002) certification exam and recognise the purpose of cloud computing and how organisations can benefit from it. CompTIA Cloud Essentials validates the expertise of Business Analysts interested in cloud technology. This is an industry certification that is geared for IT and non-technical professionals who want to make informed cloud-service decisions. Candidates who pass the exam will have an understanding of the following;
- Understand the basic concepts of the ITIL framework in the implementation of cloud computing
- Identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing
In order to achieve the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification, learners must pass the performance-based exam. This exam (CLO-002) will measure the necessary skills and practical experience in cloud services from a business perspective.'
This is an Exam-Only package. Learners who want to follow the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification course must take it separately.
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification is developed to certify the candidate’s skills and knowledge to make clear decisions about cloud technologies and its business impact by evaluating in the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Exam. Learners will have access to 12 months valid exam vouchers. And to add to these benefits, the exam can be purchased for the lowest price on the market. Earning this Cloud Essentials+ Certification puts learners in line to attain higher-paying opportunities.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Individuals with an interest in taking the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-002)
- Business Analysts
- Business Professionals
- Technical support staff
- IT Managers who work in cloud technology
- Data Centre staff
- Students who want to prepare for the Exam (CLO-002)
- Minimum 6-12 of months experience working in an IT environment with some exposure to cloud technologies
- Type of Exam: CLO-002
- Number of Questions: 75
- Length of Test: 60 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Recommended Experience: Minimum 6-12 of months experience working in an IT environment with some exposure to cloud technologies
- Passing score: 720 (scale 100-900)
- 24% - Cloud Concepts
- 28% - Business Principles of Cloud Environments
- 26% - Management and Technical Operations
- 22% - Governance, Risk, Compliance and Security for the Cloud
Testing Exam Objectives
Understand the fundamentals of cloud principles.
Business Principles of Cloud Environment
Given a scenario, use appropriate cloud assessments.
Management and Technical Operations
Explain aspects of operating within the cloud.
Governance, Risk, Compliance and Security for the Cloud
Recognise risk management concepts related to cloud services.
Learners who successfully complete the (CLO-002) Exam will be awarded the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification. It is designed to support and develop learners during their professional journey into cloud computing, enabling them to become competitive on the global stage.
- CompTIA is a leading tech association worldwide and is at the forefront of the IT industry.
- They have become a prime voice and platform for foundation IT skills and project skills.
- CompTIA offers exclusive certification programmes with CompTIA Server+ that have been created to benefit System and Network Administrators.
- It is a popular vendor-neutral certification covering the major server platforms.
- This is an excellent route for individuals who want to gain entry into server administration and rise up the career ladder.
Once you successfully qualify in CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-002), this Professional Certificate by CompTIA will prepare you to demonstrate your skills in a cloud computing environment, and make you a highly valued candidate for potential IT enterprises. You can use this certification to exercise your expertise in cloud services. You can earn up to £57,000 for the role of Business Analyst and progress to higher earning potential with experience. Given below are job roles that you will be eligible for;
- IT Manager (Up to £52,081)
- IT Engineer (Up to £46,000)