About the course
This is an internationally targeted validation of skills and knowledge in advanced level security. The CompTIA (CASP+) Certification is designed to prepare learners to take their (CAS-003) certification exam and understand how to implement secure solutions. CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner validates the expertise of IT Security Professionals who want to build their careers in cyber-security. This is an industry certification that will fully prepare you on technical knowledge and skills to support a resilient enterprise. Candidates who pass the exam will have an understanding of the following;
- Implement and advocate sustainable security solutions that map to organisational strategies
In order to achieve the CompTIA (CASP+) Certification, learners must pass the performance-based exam. This exam (CAS-003) will measure the necessary skills and practical experience of standard security practices.
This is an Exam-Only package. Learners who want to follow the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Certification course must take it separately.
The CompTIA (CASP+) Certification is developed for IT Professionals and IS Professionals who want to test their knowledge in the CompTIA (CASP+) Exam. Learners will have access to 12 months valid exam vouchers. And to add to these benefits, it has the lowest price on the market. Earning this CompTIA (CASP+) Certification puts learners in line to attain higher-paying opportunities.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Individuals with an interest in taking the CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003)
- IT Security Professionals
- IS Professionals
- Information Security Analysts
- Security Architects
- Cyber-security Risk Managers
Minimum 10 years of experience in IT administration, with 5 years of hands-on technical experience
- Type of Exam: CAS-003
- Number of Questions: 90
- Length of Test: 165 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice and Performance-Based
- Recommended Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in IT administration, with 5 years hands-on technical experience (Check Entry Requirements for further recommendation)
- Passing Score: Pass/Fail only (No scaled score)
- 19% - Risk Management
- 25% - Enterprise Security Architecture
- 20% - Enterprise Security Operations
- 23% - Technical Integration of Enterprise Security
- 13% - Research, Development and Collaboration
- CompTIA is a leading tech association worldwide and is at the forefront of the IT industry.
- They have become a prime voice and platform for foundation IT skills and project skills.
- CompTIA offers exclusive certification programmes with CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner CASP+ that has been created to benefit IT Security Professionals.
- It is a popular vendor-neutral technical certification that will demonstrate enterprise security architecture.
- This is an excellent route for individuals who want to gain entry into an IT enterprise and rise up the career ladder.
Once you successfully qualify in CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003), this Professional Certificate by CompTIA will prepare you to demonstrate your skills in a cyber-security environment, and make you a highly valued candidate for potential IT enterprises. You can use this certification to exercise your expertise in implementing secure solutions in IT environments. You can earn up to £52,624 for the role of IT Security Professional and progress to higher earning potential with experience. Given below are job roles that you will be eligible for;
- IT Professional (Up to £44,000)
- Information Security Analyst (Up to £44,823
- )Cyber-Security Risk Manager (Up to £48,430)