About the course
This is an internationally certification that validates the skills and knowledge of security analysts with a primary focus on information security. The CompTIA CySA+ Certification is designed to prepare learners to take their (CS0-001) certification exam to improve the security of an organisation. CompTIA CySA+ demonstrates the expertise of Cyber-Security Professionals who want to build their careers in cyber-security. There is a high-demand for information security professionals who have the expertise to analyse, monitor and protect a corporate environment. This is an industry-related certification that will fully prepare learners to proactively defend and improve an organisation’s security. Candidates who pass will have an understanding of the following;
- Perform vulnerability management activities
- Explain best practices in software assurance
- Implement configuration changes to existing controls
In order to achieve the CompTIA CySA+ Certification, learners must pass the performance-based exam. This exam (CS0-001) will measure the necessary skills and practical understanding of IT regulatory standards.
This is an Exam-Only package. Learners who want to follow the CompTIA CySA+ course must take it separately.
The CompTIA CySA+ Certification is developed for Security Analysts and Security Engineers who want to test their knowledge in the CompTIA CySA+ Exam. Learners will have access to 12 months valid exam vouchers. And to add to these benefits, it has the lowest price on the market. Earning this CompTIA CySA+ Certification puts learners in line to attain higher-paying opportunities.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Individuals with an interest in taking the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001)
- Security Analysts
- Security Engineers
- Compliance Analysts
- Application Security Analysts
Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience in information security or related experience.
- Type of Exam: CS0-001
- Number of Questions: 85
- Length of Test: 165 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice and Performance-Based
- Recommended Experience: Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience in information security or related experience. (Check Entry Requirements for further recommendation)
- Passing Score: 750 (Scale 100-900)
- 27% - Threat Management
- 26% - Vulnerability Management
- 23% - Cyber Incident Response
- 24% - Security Architecture and Tool Sets
Learners who successfully complete the (CS0-001) Exam will be awarded the CompTIA CySA+ Certification. It is designed to support and develop learners during their professional journey into the cyber-security industry, enabling them to become competitive on the global stage.
- CompTIA is a leading tech association worldwide and is at the forefront of the IT industry.
- They have become a prime voice and platform for foundation IT skills and project skills.
- CompTIA offers exclusive certification programmes with CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst CySA+ that has been created to benefit Security Professionals.
- It is a popular technical certification that will demonstrate how to support organisational security.
- This is an excellent route for individuals who want to gain entry into an IT enterprise and rise up the career ladder.
Once you successfully qualify in CompTIA CySA+ Certification (CS0-001), this Professional Certificate by CompTIA will prepare you to demonstrate your skills in a cyber-security environment, and make you a highly valued candidate for potential IT enterprises. You can use this certification to exercise your expertise in utilising threat intelligence with supported functions. You can earn up to £55,275 for the role of Security Analyst and progress to higher earning potential with experience. Given below are job roles that you will be eligible for;
- Security Engineer (Up to £44,000)
- Compliance Analyst (Up to £45,000)