Cyber Security Skills Foundation Course
Provided by Cyrin Cyber Range (by Architecture Technology Corp)
About the course
Gain the essential skills to build a solid security foundation. You will examine in detail the traffic that traverses the network at the packet and binary level. You will build solid knowledge on the lowest layers of the network. You will learn to master the TCP/IP protocol. You will learn essential UNIX and Linux survival skills that separate you from the many security professionals who are Windows-centric. Additionally, you will be introduced to vulnerability assessment and the hacking methodology. When you finish this course you will have a solid security foundation to pursue more advanced security training.
This course is taught by renowned cyber security expert Kevin Cardwell and includes extensive hands-on exercises, in order to learn by doing, as well as video teaching material.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is for anyone who wants to start out with the foundation and core concept skills for becoming a security professional.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
To gain the skills needed to move on to more advanced security topics. The majority of professionals entering the field will lack the foundation that this course will bring.
- Learn how to execute a set of techniques that are critical to the protection of your entire
- Learn the foundation components of the network
- Explore the concepts of attacks at the packet level
- Establish solid skills in Unix/Linux
- Develop virtualization knowledge
- Gain an understanding the hacking methodology
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By taking this course you will learn the foundations of security, including in-depth knowledge of the TCP/IP network protocol.
- You will learn how to analyze packets for irregularities
- You will learn how to detect signs of crafted packets
- You will learn advanced protocol analysis techniques
- You will perform low-level protocol analysis
- You will learn functional skills in Unix and Linux
- You will learn the fundamentals of vulnerability assessment and the hacking methodology
40 hours , self-paced. Pause and continue at any time.
$2995 for 1 year of access.