About the course
£346.00 - £404.00 per week
11 Jun 2021
THG Apprenticeship Programme 2021- Tech
Are you Innovative & Ambitious?
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to kickstart your career?
Introducing you to THG…
THG are an international technology company and leading online retailer,home to premium brands such aslookfantastic,Myprotein, and ESPA; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
Our people are our strength at THG and we have over 7,000 diverse smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
THG Apprenticeship Programme is an excitingopportunity for ambitiousindividuals that can bring freshand innovative thinking
Apprentices have always been part of THG’s DNA. We believe in giving talented individuals the opportunity to thrive here at THG
Our Apprenticeship Programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from industry experts and truly unlock your potential to excel in the unique opportunities that will present themselves during your apprenticeship here at THG.
We are on the lookout for the next generation of THG’ers to join out 2021 Apprenticeship Programme intake throughout March, May, July, & September.
Stand out from the crowd with your application… We want to see innovative, outside the box thinking applications showing us why YOU should be a THG Apprentice and that YOU have what we are looking for …
What will I be doing?
We have had great success with our Technology Apprenticeship Programme and are delighted to be able to offer unique opportunities in –
- Security Operations Centre – SOC Apprentices support in protecting the business by deploying and monitoring security systems across the business alongside completing a Cyber Security Level 4 Apprenticeship.
What skills and experience would I need?
There are certain attributes we look for in all our apprentices. Don’t worry about experience - we’ll teach you everything you need to know for your role.
Communication - Ability to communicate verbally and written with a solid level of confidence and clarity.
Resilience – Works well under-pressure and can adapt to change easily.
Collaboration - Ability to work well within a team environment and be respectful of other people’s opinions and beliefs.
Self-Management - Ability to prioritise goals and be accountable.
Driven -Eagerness to learn, focused and passionate.
We are also looking for;
- Approachable demeanour striving for top rate customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical and problem- solving skills with a want to find and understand the problem
- Be a self-starter - be the one pushing the boundaries
- Eye for detail - you can spot problems/challenges before they arise
- Familiar with mobile device operating systems (Apple IOS, Android)
What's in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Build solutions using the latest technology
- Work alongside genuine industry experts
- Continuous development through THG Academy, our in-house L&D team
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club
- On-site doctor, physio and barber
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.