About the course
GDPR Staff Awareness e-Learning course
What is a GDPR Staff Awareness e-Learning course?
This e-Learning is designed to educate staff about the changes in data protection legislation and the key requirements and concepts of the GDPR
Who is it for?
This course is a must for anyone involved in processing, or with access to, personal data
What can you learn?
- What GDPR is
- Why data protection laws are changing
- Data protection principles
- The role of the DPO
- What a Subject Access Request is
- The importance of handling personal data correctly
- The implications of data breaches
Benefits of this GDPR Staff e-Learning course
- All staff receive the same consistent training
- Easy to access online course means no travelling costs
- No software required, just an internet connected device
- Can be integrated into your companies induction process
- Reduced multi-user licensing – the more staff you have the more cost-effective
- Support from our dedicated e-Learning team
In this course you will get an interactive e-learning module to study. The module consists of 10 lessons and a quiz.
The lessons are bite sized, so that you can access and complete a lesson in a break at work, on your commute, or fit it around other activities.
The course should take no longer than an hour to complete.
What are the computer requirements?
The course is fully responsive and can be viewed on any device with an internet connection: desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile. You need audio equipment (headphones/speakers) and make sure to use the latest version of your browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, FireFox, Internet Explorer, Safari etc.) for optimal viewing. A high speed internet connection is recommended. We advice you to always protect your device with anti-virus software.
£29 + VAT
60 minute online training
10 lessons plus quiz
Watch when ever you like, from any internet connected device
Bulk discount available for 5 or more bookings
Please contact our friendly sales team for 5 or more