About the course
Book an in-company ISO 27001 virtual course for your team between January-March 2021 and get 10% off
What is ISMS ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training?
A highly interactive 5-day course that will teach you the tools and techniques required to perform audits of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) against ISO 27001. This course will enable you to plan, lead and report audits within your own organisation, of your suppliers or for third party organisations.
IMPORTANT! There is a new European version of 27001 called BS EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017, which includes approval by CEN/Cenelec. The changes from ISO 27001:2013 are very minor and affect only subclause 6.1.3 and control A.8.1.1. They are not considered significant in the delivery of this course. The latest official “ISO” version is currently ISO 27001:2013.
What will you learn?
- Quality & information security management systems, including their structure and principles (included in free toolkit)
- Overview of the ISO 9000 family of standards
- ISMS and auditing terminology (included in free toolkit)
- Overview of the major requirements of the ISO 27001 standard (included in free toolkit)
- Conducting and leading on-site audit activities
- The audit process and types of audit
- Processes, procedures, documented information
- Audit objectives, scope and criteria
- Preparation and planning
- Audit responsibilities
- Checklist development
- Interviewing skills
- Reporting audit findings
- Team leader skills