About the course
About the course
Official (ISC)² CCSP Online Instructor-Led Training Course Description
Official (ISC)² Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) training provides a comprehensive review of the knowledge required for understanding cloud computing and its information security risks and mitigation strategies. This training course will help students review and refresh their knowledge and identify areas they need to study for the CCSP exam. Content aligns with and comprehensively covers the six domains of the (ISC)² CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®), ensuring relevancy across all disciplines in the field of cloud security.
Official courseware is developed by (ISC)² – creator of the CCSP CBK – to ensure training is relevant and up-to-date. Our instructors are verified security experts who hold the CCSP and have completed intensive training to teach (ISC)² content.
Training that Fits Your Schedule
Online Instructor-Led Training offers all the benefits of in-person training with the convenience of online learning. And if you miss a live session or need more time on a particular topic, recordings of past live sessions are easily accessible.
• Online Instructor-Led Training course completed over 8 weeks, 2x/week
• Official (ISC)² Student Training Guide (electronic)
• Direct access to an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor
• Interactive flash cards
• Post-course assessment
• Continued access to course content for 6 months, including recorded sessions
• Access to official training guide for 12 months
• Option to include exam voucher (valid for 12 months)
This training is intended for professionals who have at least five years of full-time IT experience, including three years in information security and at least one year in cloud security, and are pursuing CCSP certification to enhance credibility and career mobility. The seminar is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
• Security Manager
• Systems Architect
• Systems Engineer
• Security Architect
• Security Consultant
• Security Engineer
• Enterprise Architect
• Security Administrator
• Domain 1. Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
• Domain 2. Cloud Data Security
• Domain 3. Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
• Domain 4. Cloud Application Security
• Domain 5. Cloud Security Operations
• Domain 6. Legal, Risk and Compliance
The Official (ISC)² CCSP CBK Training Seminar has earned ACE CREDIT. Students who complete the course can apply for 2 undergraduate credits at participating universities and colleges. (ISC)²’s CCSP training seminar is the only CCSP training available that provides college credits.
Through 30 November 2020 (ISC)² is offering a 40% discount on CCSP Online Instructor-Led Training when you bundle with an exam voucher. Get details here.
January 28, 2020 – March 18, 2020
18:00 to 20:30 BST (Tuesdays and Thursdays)