About the course
On this accelerated 4 day Certified Network Defender course you will develop your understanding of network security technologies and operations.
We live in a digital age where cyber crime poses an ever increasing threat to individuals and businesses alike. In order to prevent costly and destructive breaches, you and your organisation must be appropriately skilled and aware of the potential threats. The CND course will teach you the critical skills necessary to protect detect and respond to cyber attacks.
Your EC-Council certified instructor will employ Firebrand’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, making use of theoretical content as well as hands-on tasks on major network security tools and techniques. Made up of 50% practical work this course will provide network administrators with real-world expertise on current network security technologies and operations such as:
- Network security controls, protocols and devices
- Security policies for your organisation
- Choosing appropriate firewall solution, topology and configurations
- Risk and vulnerability assessment
- First response to a network security incident