About the course
Firebrand Training has been named as “Highest Performing Affiliate of the Year – EMEA” by (ISC)2. The major security association helps companies recognise organisations and individuals who are knowledgeable in security through all (ISC)2 certifications.
Firebrand Training is an Authorized Provider of (ISC)2 certifications. W. Hord Tipton, Executive Director of (ISC)2, stated: “This award represents Firebrand as the top performer for (ISC)2...for the EMEA region.”
What is CISSP?
Known as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional, the CISSP certification is governed by the International Information Systems Security Certifications Consortium (ISC)2 and has gained importance as a key component in the selection process for management-level information security positions.
The key advantage of authorized (ISC)2 Institute Training is fundamental: The institute's goal is to provide an extensive overview of the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), the compendium of information security practices and standards compiled and continually updated by (ISC)2 and used as the basis for the exam.
The benefits listed below are but a few of the advantages you can receive when doing business with an (ISC)2 host partner. Only authorized host partners:
- Are guaranteed to adhere to stringent technical pre-screening practices - Candidates that do not have the necessary work and education experience my be subject to decertification as per the "Code of Ethics"
- Guarantee the highest quality of education and customer satisfaction - Candidates are able to contact (ISC)2 directly for program quality assurance
- Utilize (ISC)2 Institute's instructors, trained directly by the consortium - Many instructors have been training candidates for five years or more
- Employ the only official (ISC)2 courseware, materials, and Practice Exams - The product of extensive work from (ISC)2; Instructors, and Subject Matter Experts
- Deliver the (ISC)2 vendor examination truly on-site