About the course
Comptia's Official A+ Training Course
The new CompTIA A+ Core Series is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. It is about much more than PC repair.
Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve.
Technicians understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used.
About This Course
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
- The only credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment.
- Trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles
- Regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace
The new CompTIA A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) covering the following new content:
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware
Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices
Candidates must pass both exams in the same series to earn certification.
No prior certifications are required, however delegates will thrive if they possess experience or basic knowledge of IT devices and networking.
Refreshments & Lunch
Course Slide Deck
Official Study Guides
Official Exam Q&A
Who Should Attend?
Our Courses are suitable for anyone wishing to move into the lucrative IT industry. They are regularly seen as the basis for a career in both I.T. networking and system administration, as well as a stepping stone towards Security + Certification.
Individuals currently working as any of the following will benefit greatly;
- Helpdesk Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Network Analyst
- Junior Network Administrators