About the course
Learn what a Information Security Management System is and the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard
What is ISMS ISO 27001 Foundation Course?
A highly interactive 1 day ISMS ISO 27001:2013 Foundation course course that will teach you structure, purpose and clauses of the ISO 27001 standard.
IMPORTANT! There is a new European version of 27001 called BS EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017, which includes approval by CEN/Cenelec. The changes from ISO 27001:2013 are very minor and affect only subclause 6.1.3 and control A.8.1.1. They are not considered significant in the delivery of this course. The latest official “ISO” version is currently ISO 27001:2013.
What will you learn?
- Information Security Management Systems
- ISMS and Quality principles
- ISMS and Quality Terminology
- Interpreting the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Plan, Do, Check, Act Cycle – PDCA
- The Process Approach
- Continual Improvement