This ISO 27001 Lead Auditor course provides delegates with the tools and techniques to perform audits of information security management systems (ISMS) against ISO 27001. This enables auditors to plan, lead and report on internal audits, suppliers and third parties.
The course is CQI IRCA certified which gives delegates confidence that it is credible and internationally recognised.
Delegates will learn the following:
- Quality & information security management systems, including their structure and principles (included in free toolkit)
- Overview of the ISO 9000 family of standards
- ISMS and auditing terminology (included in free toolkit)
- Overview of the major requirements of the ISO 27001 standard (included in free toolkit)
- Conducting and leading on-site audit activities
- The audit process and types of audit
- Processes, procedures, documented information
- Audit objectives, scope and criteria
- Preparation and planning
- Audit responsibilities
- Checklist development
- Interviewing skills
- Reporting audit findings
- Team leader skills
Course format and assessment
This highly interactive course includes individual and team based exercises. Delegates will be assessed via their participation and performance throughout the course, plus an exam on the final day.
On successful completion of the course assessment, delegates will receive a CQI IRCA certificate.
The cost includes online training toolkit, manual and certificate.
Please note: a minimum of 4 delegates are required to run this course on-site - we will come to your premises on a date to suit you and your team.