About the course
Learn how to plan and conduct internal audits of your companies Information Security Management System.
Book 2 or more people on any ISO 27001 public virtual course and get £75 off per person before the 11th of December.
Here are our upcoming course dates:
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor 08 June 2021
Book an ISO 27001 Internal Auditor, Lead Auditor or Auditor Conversion course and get our ISO 9001 Foundation Online course for just £149 (full price £315)
A highly interactive 2 day ISMS ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor training course that will teach you the tools and techniques of how to be a internal auditor in your own organisation.
IMPORTANT! There is a new European version of 27001 called BS EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017, which includes approval by CEN/Cenelec. The changes from ISO 27001:2013 are very minor and affect only subclause 6.1.3 and control A.8.1.1. They are not considered significant in the delivery of this course. The latest official “ISO” version is currently ISO 27001:2013.
What will you learn?
- Overview of the ISO 27001, including their structure, principles and terminology (included in free e-Learning course)
- Overview of the major requirements of the ISO 27001 standard (included in free e-Learning course)
- Internal audit scope, criteria and auditor responsibilities
- Auditing skills
- Planning, preparation and management of audits
- Checklist development
- Conducting process audits
- Reporting audit findings
- Interviewing skills