About the course
This brand new three-day course is designed to help people who either; work as security professionals and want to understand cloud security protections, misconfigurations and potential weaknesses, or cloud security architects who are responsible for designing secure cloud environments and want the skills necessary to assess their work and identify weaknesses in configurations. This course will also demonstrate and walk you through some practical examples of known weaknesses in public cloud.
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Identify weaknesses in cloud environments
- Help design more secure solutions
- Prevent unauthorised users gaining access to public resources
- Gain the ability to identify weaknesses before they become vulnerabilities
What Will I learn
- The core functions and differences of the top three cloud providers
- Examples and practical demonstrations of “attacks against the cloud”
- Weaknesses and common misconfigurations of cloud services
- Best practices for securing cloud environments
- Practical enumeration of public weaknesses
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for, or an interest in, the security of cloud environments, including:
- Cloud architects
- System administrators
- Penetration testers
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|26 Oct 2021||Cambridge|