Enquire about this course
About the course
This training course is designed to give you the skills and certifications necessary to achieve the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) qualification by way of passing the exam detailed below.
Database Fundamentals (Introduction to SQL)
MTA is an introductory Microsoft certification for individuals considering a career in technology. MTA certification addresses a wide spectrum of fundamental technical concepts, assesses and validates your core technical knowledge, and enhances your technical credibility. Note MTA exams do not qualify for MCP certification, nor are they a prerequisite for MCSA or MCSD certification.
MTA Database track. For those intending to build a career in data platform administration or business intelligence:
• Understand core database concepts (20-25%)
• Create database objects (20-25%)
• Manipulate data (25-30%)
• Understand data storage (15-20%)
• Administer a database (10-15%)
Choosing the route to your Microsoft official exams
3-day classroom with exam Training by Microsoft MCT (Microsoft certified trainer) Harlow Essex or remote in by webinar
Cost is £595+Vat
- Full training materials built around the syllabus
- Practical lab facility within the course
- Free UK phone support on an 020 or 0800 number
- Mock examinations
- The official exam required to attain the qualification
- 12 months (one year) unrestricted access
- Eligibility to apply for an NUS student discount card
Know who you are dealing with?
It's not just because of the financial implications, but more importantly your time and future careers.
Questions we recommend you ask any learning provider: -
- Are they Microsoft partners?
- Are they an official Pearson Vue testing centre for Microsoft?
- Do they have Microsoft certified trainers in house to support you when you need help?
- Are they using official exam and test materials?
Please feel free to check us out, by clicking one of the images below
Frequently Asked Questions
What if the syllabus is updated while I am studying?
Working within the IT industry is a forever evolving process, as a result we ensure all of our courses are updated with the latest information and technologies. Our reflective courseware updates react to syllabus changes at no extra charge. This ensures that you have an excellent learning experience and are not behind on the times.
How long do I have access to the course for?
12 months unlimited access.
Do I get any help with the studying?
We offer tutor support throughout your entire training programme. This is readily available via UK Freephone and email.
How can I get practical, hands on training by doing the studying online?
You’ll have access to our practical live labs. These powerful tools simulate software environments and are run through our remote server.
No fixed date
London, Manchester, Essex, Birmingham