About the course
MANAGING CYBER SECURITY
About The Course
Managing Cyber Security is a brand new qualification developed to provide candidates with a basic knowledge of the threat of cyber crime. Candidates will be able to evaluate the risks to the financial services sector and develop effective security solutions to prevent, detect and mitigate cyber attacks.
- Specialist qualification – identify cyber crime threats and learn how to develop effective security solutions
- Flexible study options – it can be taken as a stand-alone award or as a unit of the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC)
- It has been designed to complement the Combating Financial Crime exam, and candidates who take both exams will be awarded the Level 3 Certificate in the Prevention of Financial and Cyber Crime
- Candidates who combine Managing Cyber Security with the IT in Investment Operations exam will be awarded the Level 3 Certificate in Cyber Security and Information Technology in Investment Operations.
- Free CISI Student membership – become associated with a Chartered professional body and take advantage of an extensive range of benefits
Managing Cyber Security award is achieved by successfully passing a multiple-choice question exam. Details for this exam are shown below.
Managing Cyber Security is regulated by Ofqual as a level 3 qualification on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). On the European Qualifications Framework, this equates to a level 4 qualification. As a stand-alone qualification it is recognised by Ofqual as the CISI Level 3 Award in Managing Cyber Security.
Who Should Attend?
The scope of the syllabus makes the qualification suitable for Compliance Officers and Money Laundering Reporting Officers, those involved in regulation, law enforcement, trade and commerce and individuals from bi-lateral development institutions and civil society organisations. Cyber crime can affect all parts of financial institutions and individuals from various roles will benefit from undertaking this unit.
- Refreshments & Lunch
- Course Slide Deck
- Official Study Guides
- Official Exam Q&A
- Exam Voucher
There are no prerequisites for this course but candidates would benefit from completing the INTRODUCTION TO INVESTMENT COURSE.