About the course
ISO 31000 FOUNDATION
About The Course
The 2 day ISO 31000 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement a Risk Management process and framework. During this training course, you will be able to understand the fundamental Risk Management strategies.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, guidelines and management approach.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Risk Management
- Comprehend the basic processes of Risk Management
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques for managing risk
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals involved in Risk Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Risk Management
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in Risk Management
- Refreshments & Lunch
- Course Slide Deck
- Official Study Guides
- Official Exam Q&A
- The Exam