About the course
PECB CERTIFIED ISO/IEC 38500 FOUNDATION
About The Course
This 2 day PECB certified ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation training course enables you to learn the best practices for the use of IT within your organization. During this training course, you will be able to understand the key principles and practices of IT Governance.
This course is delivered in a classroom environment, as follows;
- Day 1 : Introduction to IT Governance and ISO/IEC 38500
- Day 2 : Evaluate, Direct and Monitor IT Governance and Certification Exam
This training is based on both theory and best practices used in IT Governance
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, guiding principles and management approach.
The associated “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Governance Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP).
The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 : Fundamental concepts and principles of IT Governance
- Domain 2 : Evaluate, direct and monitor organization’s IT Governance
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the basic elements of IT Governance Acknowledge the principles of good IT Governance
- Understand the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor Model and how it can be used
Who Should Attend?
Delegates with an interest in IT Corporate Governance will benefit from this course. Also, anyone attending the ISO 38500 IT Governance Manager Certification course will benefit.
- Refreshments & Lunch Course Slide
- Deck Official Study Guides Official Exam
- Q&A The