About the course
CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER V10
About The Course
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
This course will immerse you into the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. The security mindset in any organization must not be limited to the silos of a certain vendor, technologies or pieces of equipment.
This ethical hacking course puts you in the driver’s seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic process. Here, you will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization; by hacking it! You will scan, test, hack and secure your own systems. You will be taught the five phases of ethical hacking and the ways to approach your target and succeed at breaking in every time! The five phases include Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.
Studying with us gives you not only the best chance to pass the exam but includes 6 months access to ilabs
The course is modular and covers;
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
Who Should Attend?
The Certified Ethical Hacking training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- Refreshments & Lunch Course Slide
- Deck Official Study Guides 6 months Access to ilabs
EC-Council requires that candidates meet minimum criteria before being eligible to sit the CEH exam. Either one of the following criteria is required so that a determination can be made regarding a candidates eligibility.
a) A candidate has attended official training through an EC-Council Authorised Training Centre such as ourselves
b) A candidate may be granted permission to attempt the exam without official training if:
1. The candidate has and can prove two years of work experience in the Information Security domain
2. The candidate remits a non-refundable Eligibility Application Fee of $100 (USD).
3. The candidate submits a completed Exam Eligibility Application.