About the course
About The Course
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is the ideal certification for technical professionals who wish to remain immersed in technology as opposed to strictly managing.CASP+ covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, engineer, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise.
CASP+ is the only hands-on, performance-based certification for practitioners - not managers - at the advanced skill level of cybersecurity. While cybersecurity managers help identify what cybersecurity policies and frameworks could be implemented, CASP+ certified professionals figure out how to implement solutions within those policies and frameworks.
The CASP+ certification validates advanced-level competency in risk management; enterprise security operations and architecture; research and collaboration; and integration of enterprise security. Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
Expand the Enterprise domain to include operations and architecture concepts, techniques, and requirementsAnalyse risk through interpreting trend data and anticipating cyber defense needs to meet business goalsExpand security control topics to include Mobile and small form factor devices, as well as software vulnerabilityIntegrate cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architectureInclude and implement cryptographic techniques, such as Blockchain- Cryptocurrency and Mobile device encryption
CASP+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements. Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program. Over 1.3 million CompTIA ISO/ANSI-accredited exams have been delivered since January 1, 2011
This Course is the new CompTIA CASP+ CAS-003 exam course.
Skills you will learn:
- RISK MANAGEMENT - Analyse security risks and frameworks that come along with specific industry threats and organizational requirements and execute risk mitigation strategies
- ENTERPRISE SECURITY ARCHITECTURE - Integrate network and security components and implement security controls for host, mobile, and small form factor devices.
- ENTERPRISE SECURITY OPERATIONS - Implement incident response and recovery procedures and conduct security assessments using appropriate tools.
- TECHNICAL INTEGRATION OF ENTERPRISE SECURITY - Integrate hosts, storage, networks and applications into a secure enterprise architecture using on-premise, cloud, and virtualization technologies
- RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT & COLLABORATION - Apply research methods to determine industry trends and their impact to the enterprise
Who Should Attend?
Delegates who wish to fulfil the role of:
- Security Architect
- Lead Security Analyst
- Application Security
- Security Engineer
- Refreshments & Lunch Course Slide
- Deck Official Study Guides Official Exam
- Q&A The Exam
A minimum of ten years of experience in IT administration, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience.
Book This Course