About the course
CISCO CCNA SECURITY
OVERVIEW OF THIS CISCO CCNA SECURITY COURSE
What you will learn
During the Cisco CCNA Security course, you will learn about the creation, implementation and maintenance of an all-inclusive security policy by utilising Cisco IOS security features. The course will also teach students to implement security technologies and concepts using routers, switches and firewalls and how to configure site-to-site VPNs.
I’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS, NOW I’M READY TO HELP YOU.
Our Course and Career Advisors are highly trained to provide superior quality feedback on the various industries that our training courses cover. This enables them, through years of experience, to build a lasting relationship with you, as a student, in order to cater to the specific needs of your studies and your developing career.
COURSE CERTIFICATION DETAILS
Cisco CCNA Security Course Assessment
To earn your Cisco CCNA Security qualification you will be required to study the course and pass the exam for the course. After passing the exam, you will earn the CCNA Security certification.
The exam associated with this official Cisco certification is:
- Exam 210-260: Implementing Cisco Network Security
Cisco CCNA Security Course Requirements
You will need to have gained the Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 certification to write the Cisco CCNA Security exam.
IS THE CISCO CCNA SECURITY COURSE FOR ME?
Career Path Opportunities
The Cisco CCNA Security course is suited for anyone looking to work in any of the following roles:
- Network Engineer
- Network Implementation Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Consultant
- Network Installation Engineer
- Network Services Engineer
Frequently Asked Cisco CCNA Security Course Questions
QUESTION What is the length of the CCNA Security exam?
The CCNA Security exam (210-260) is 90min in length and will be comprised of 60-70 questions.
QUESTION Can I take my CCNA Security exams online?
No. The CCNA Security exams must be taken at a Cisco authorised training centre.
QUESTION Will my CCNA Security certification need to be recertified?
Yes. The CCNA Security certification is valid for three years after passing the exam and after that time you will simply need to write one exam to recertify.
View our additional bolt-on services
Earn practical experience from your home
- Live LabsLive Labs is a bolt-on option that provides students with the opportunity to gain practical experience on real servers, routers and switches from the comfort of your own home. With Live Labs you will gain access to an open-ended simulation where you can experiment, make mistakes and build custom labs to work on throughout the duration of your IT course.
- Free recruitment pack for all students
Is this course right for me?
Speak to our experts today for FREE tailored advice.
CISCO CCNA SECURITY ONLINE COURSE CURRICULUM
- Cisco 210-260 IINS: Implementing Cisco Network Security
- Network Review
- Terminology And Fundamentals
- PKI And Cryptography
- Bring Your Own Device
- Secure Access
- Secure Routing And Switching
- Intrusion Protection System (IPS)
- Content And Endpoint Security
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|