About the course
Diploma in Internet Security Management
Internet is being used by almost everyone nowadays. However, the internet is also prone to security glitches that may cause harm to you and your work. The internet security methods and Information provided with this Diploma in Internet Security Management will help you prevent such things to happen.
As internet technology and its development are growing rapidly, the risks that come with it is also growing exponentially. To be able to understand the importance of Internet Security Management this course will come in handy to protect you from such risks especially when you learn how to protect your data, personal information, financial credentials, business data and everything else.
If you are not sure with your internet security and how does it work, then this course will be helpful for you. In this course, you will be able to learn to keep yourself safe from the internet and to avoid the possibility to harm your family and/or your business. It is essential to protect your personal information and high-profile attacks allow hackers to steal your information, money or even your identity that will damage your reputation and might cause your financial status to be at risk. This course will give you in-depth lessons on the essential internet security management. This course will cover important subjects on internet security including security for teens, emails, social networking sites, parental control software, online safety for children, online scams, tips for Internet Security and Firewall, using public computers as well as Internet security for business.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are using the internet in their daily lives especially for their professions
- Everyone who wants to protect themselves from harm the internet might cause it.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Internet Security Management will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to:
- And Everyone who Uses Internet and Computers!
- Diploma in Internet Security Management
Diploma in Internet Security Management
Internet Security- The Truth About Identify Theft
Internet Security for Teens- What You Need to Do
Internet Security-Downloading Email Attachments
Internet Security- 5 Tips for Using Facebook
Internet Security- 8 Tips to Protect Yourself When Dating Online
Internet Security for Teens and Tweens- 10 Tips to Keep You Protected
Internet Security- Parental Control Software
Internet Security- Online Safety for Your Children
Cyber Bullying- Another Aspect of Breaking Internet Security
Tips to Ensure Internet Security
Internet Security- Downloading Music off the Internet
Internet Security- Protect Your Wireless Connection
Internet Security- How to Deal with Spyware
Internet Security- Protecting Yourself When You Shop Online
Internet Security- Make Sure Your Passwords Protect You
Make Sure Your Emails Are Safe: Tips for Internet Security
Internet Security- Why Should You Use a Firewall?
Internet security-Signs That Your Child’s Safety Might Be Compromised
Internet Security- Safety When Using Public Computers
Internet Security- Storing Your Password on Your Computer
Internet Security-Using Social Utility Sites
Mock Exam- Diploma in Internet Security Management
Final Exam- Diploma in Internet Security Management
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|