About the course
Diploma in IT Security (Malware)
The Diploma in IT Security (Malware) is designed to provide the skills and knowledge applied to computers and networks. In this course you will learn the most important aspects of IT Security. The field covers all the processes and mechanisms by which computer-based equipment, information and services are protected from unintended or unauthorized access, change or destruction. You will learn how Virus, worm, Trojan and backdoor based attacks are performed in a simulated/test environment in an ethical way. This course will help you to mitigate these attacks using the recommended solution at the end of relevant module.
So, if you aspire to be in this highly regarded profession, then you are welcome to join course.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals looking to expand their knowledge of different IT Security principals.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in IT Security (Malware) is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Security analyst
- Security consultant
- Security software developer.
- Computer Fundamentals
Basic Computer Terms
Basic Internet Concepts
Computers in the Workplace
The Electronic World
Safety and the Environment
Protecting your Data
Protecting Against Malware
Why You Need To Worry About “Malware”
Safety & Security at the Browser Level
Spyware Can Destroy
How Does Spyware Spread?
How To Remove Spyware
Anti Spyware Program
The Anti Anti-Spyware Programs
Research And Learn More
Choosing The Best Anti Spyware Tool
Computer Security And Spyware
The Programs To Avoid
Is It Legal?
Checklist Of Protection
Glossary of Terms
Recommended Reading: Diploma in IT Security (Malware)
Refer A Friend
Refer A Friend
Mock Exam-Diploma in IT Security (Malware)
Final Exam-Diploma in IT Security (Malware)
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|