About the course
Security Management Diploma
The Security Management Diploma offers the opportunity to study various aspects of security — from access control to terrorism. Field work in the areas of executive protection and recovery, trade secret protection, background investigations, surveillance, IT security, and cyber-security are but a few choices available in the security management field. From local business to international consulting opportunities, security management is one of the fastest growing fields today. The Security Management Diploma is designed and taught by industry professionals, many with extensive experience in analyzing and implementing effective security countermeasures and procedures to safeguard proprietary information, trade secrets, organizational human resources, and leaders.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Security Management Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Security Management Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
Security Management Diploma
- The Basics Of Security Management
- Security Management Planning And Implementing
- How to Build a Security Management Team
- The Role And Responsibilities of a Security Officer
- Security Management Governance
- Organizational Security Models
- Understanding Risk, Threat, And Vulnerability
- Information Risk Management
- Different Types of Crimes
- Understanding What Burglaries Are
- Definition and Dangers of Hijacking
- Domestic Violence in the Workplace
- Child abuse: Identification, Reporting, and Prevention
- Sexual Violence: Prevention Strategies
- Mock Exam- Security Management Diploma
- Final Exam- Security Management Diploma
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|