About the course
Modern enterprises are implementing the technical and cultural changes required to embrace DevOps methodology. DevSecOps extends DevOps by introducing security early into the SDLC process, thereby minimalizing the security vulnerabilities and enhancing the software security posture. In this workshop we will show how this can be achieved through a series of live demonstrations and practical examples.
As part of this remote class, attendees will receive a state-of-the-art DevSecOps tool-chest comprising of various open-source tools and scripts to help the DevOps engineers in automating security within the CI/CD pipeline. While the workshop uses Java/J2EE framework, the workshop is language agnostic and similar tools can be used against other application development frameworks.
What is the real impact of training your team through NotSoSecure?
Shift your organisation’s security left, make it a less attractive target to attackers, and help it resist attacks by building a team that can develop resilient applications and systems using secure processes. Trained delegates can:
- Implement security tools and build and automate secure processes within their DevOps pipelines
- Secure any DevOps environment, from development and staging to production
- Secure deploy all the latest DevSecOps technologies which are covered in the course
- Understand the business impact of DevSecOps principles and articulate this to key stakeholders
- Solve business and development problems with a security mindset
- Take on greater responsibility in the team and become an advocate of security in the wider business
Who Should Take This Class?
DevOps engineers, security and solutions architects, system administrators will also strongly benefit from this course as it’ll give them a holistic approach towards application security. Anybody with a background in IT or related to software development whether a developer or a manager can attend this course to get an insight about DevOps and DevSecOps.
Any laptop with a browser
In order to access our labs you’ll need an unfiltered direct connection to the internet. Our labs will not be accessible from behind a proxy or a firewalled internet connection
What will this course cover?
To view the full course outline please click here
Refunds available if notice is given before at least 7 days before the event date
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|05 Jun 2023||Online||Book now|