About the course
Keeping Information Secure (Global)
Keep Information secure internationally for your business
This course is available as part of the Compliance eLearning Suite in one great package.
Identifying and minimising security risks is becoming increasingly important and this course demonstrates ways in which to do this. Learners are immersed in a realistic scenario which could happen to any company, anywhere in the world. The learner is tasked with discovering the source of a breach of information security.
Course Duration: 45 minutes
Available in: 19 Languages
Tagged in: Cyber Security, Information Security Technical Requirements
CPD: This course is eligible for CPD points.
Tailoring: You can tailor this course using the free Adapt Authoring Tool.
What to Expect
Employees will learn:
- Ways in which information security risks can be identified and subsequently minimised
- How to ensure that systems are well protected
- Methods to ensure security of information when working remotely
- The best ways in which to handle sensitive documents
- To avoid the introduction of viruses to the workplace and avoid working practices which are unsafe
- What the major causes of data breaches are
- Legal requirements at organisational and personal levels with individual responsibilities
- The best methods of assessing physical security risks
With the frequency of cyber security breaches increasing at an alarming rate, never has information security been so important for organisations across the globe.
Subscribe to Compliance Essentials for a library of eLearning courses to meet your governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) training requirements. Subscription includes delivery through our Astute eLearning Platform, putting you in control of your compliance training programme all year round.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|