About the course
Keeping Information Secure
Enabling learners to keep Information Secure
This course is available as part of the Compliance eLearning Suite in one great package.
This course will show employees how to identify information security risks and minimise them accordingly. It is an immersive, scenario based course which puts the learner right at the heart of a realistic situation in which they must make the right choices and discover the source of an information security breach.
Course Duration: 45 minutes
Available in: 1 Language
Tagged in: Cyber Security, Information Security
CPD: This course is eligible for CPD points.
Tailoring: You can tailor this course using the free Adapt Authoring Tool.
What to Expect
Suitable for employees at all levels, the key learning outcomes of this course are:
- How to identify and minimise information security risks
- What to do to ensure that systems are protected
- Ways in which to remain secure when out of the office or working externally
- How to handle sensitive documents
- To avoid introducing viruses, unsafe working practices
- Causes of data breaches
- Individual responsibilities and legal requirements
- How to assess physical security risks
- Download & Share Course PDF
Information Security (or InfoSec as it's also known) is becoming an increasingly pertinent subject, with new breaches being reported in the news all time. Because of this, the practice of keeping information safe from unauthorised access – whether it's stored electronically or physically – is critical when it comes to an organisations' reputation and standing.
Subscribe to Compliance Essentials for a library of eLearning courses to meet your governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) training requirements. Subscription includes delivery through our Astute eLearning Platform, putting you in control of your compliance training programme all year round.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|