About the course
DATA SCIENCE BOOTCAMP ( Full time)
By 2020, there will be an estimated 1 million new digital and tech jobs in Europe. Traditional higher education is unlikely to produce enough graduates to fill even a third of them. Upon completing the Bootcamp, you'll have learned to acquire, clean, structure, store, manipulate, analyze, and visualize data from diverse sources to answer complex business questions. You'll know how to find patterns, use machine learning and other analytical tools to put into practice across the business world.
11 Sep - 3 Dec, 2020
23 Apr - 15 Jul, 2021
13 Nov - 29 Apr, 2021 – in Spanish
29 Jan - 11 Jun, 2021
Full-time: 12 weeks
Part-time: 20 weeks
Mon - Fri
Thu - Sat
*download brochure to access the detailed calendar
Face to face + Virtual
Global (online), Madrid
Sep / Apr
Nov / Jan
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS PROGRAM?
- Programming: R, Python
- Data visualization: ggplot2, seaborn, matplotlib
- Statistics: inferential statistics, probability distributions, regression analysis
- Machine Learning: classification, clustering, and recommendation algorithms
- Communication skills: these are essential to adequately explain and visualize all that was learned before
- Data Labs: A mix of teaching, mentoring, and working on real data sets
- A Capstone Project to present for the Demo Day at the end of the Bootcamp
WHY THIS PROGRAM?
INTENSIVE, FOCUSED TRAINING
The Bootcamp focuses on teaching you Data Science in Python, without anything else interfering with the learning experience.
Leverage IE’s brand as one of the most-recognized higher education institutions worldwide.
THE DATA SCIENCE VALUE CHAIN
You’ll get a full view of the necessary steps, from data acquisition to communication skills.
Data Science is one of the most demanded skills in today’s job market, as companies need to strengthen their data analysis capabilities and their ability to extract insights from data.