Level 2 Cyber Security Principles Fully Funded by Liverpool Region Combined Authority
Provided by Netcom Training
About the course
The purpose of the Level 2 Certificate in Cyber Security is to provide learners with sector awareness. It will do this by introducing the knowledge and understanding in roles and issues relating to Cyber Security. The secondary purpose is to act as a stepping stone that will lead learners into studying Cyber Security at a higher level.
What is Cyber Security?
Cyber security involves techniques that help secure various digital components, networks, data, computer systems from non-authorized digital access.
What new skills will you acquire in Cyber Security?
Students will gain the understanding and apply specific measures of the cyber security Infrastructure needed for corporations and individuals such as:
- Understand terminology used in Cyber Security
- Understand legal and ethical aspects of Cyber Security
- Understand common threats to Cyber Security
- Understand methods of maintaining Cyber Security
What career opportunities does this course provide?
Completing the course leads you to many possibilities, you will be able to enter the cyber industry with the knowledge, skills, and understanding needed for roles such as:
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Cyber Engineer
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Key Information
- Start date: 16th January 2023
- Duration: 6 Weeks
- Course type: Part-time
- Timetable: Monday to Thursday, 2.OOpm to 5.00pm (includes Friday workshops)
- Delivery: Classroom-based
- Level: 2
- Funding: FREE as it is funded through the AEB provision provided by the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Certificates: NCFE Level 2
– Live in Liverpool or surrounding areas
– Living in the UK for a minimum of 3 years
– You must be over 19
– Level 2 English and Maths required or studying towards
- Career Advice
- Student and Tutor Support
By completing the course, you will have access to many opportunities. Having the knowledge and skills will enable you to enter the cyber industry.
Unit 1 – Introduction to Cyber Security
Unit 2 – Understand terminology used in cyber security
Unit 3 – Understand legal and ethical aspects of cyber security
Unit 4 – Understand common threats to cyber security
Unit 5 – Working with others in cyber security
enter company url
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online||Book now|