About the course
Don’t Risk Missing Out! Get Started in the Field of Risk Management
Introducing the new (ISC)² Risk Management Practitioner Certificates.
Organizations need effective strategies to mitigate risks and potential threats and our risk management certificates provide an understanding of how to assess and analyze risk, while taking a deeper dive into standards and risk methods to ensure cybersecurity practitioners are ready for success.
Whether you’re looking to stay ahead of the curve through professional development or exploring a pathway to the (ISC)² CAP Certification, our Certificates give you the flexibility to suit your needs. You have the option to undertake the learning and assessment or if you already have the knowledge, go straight to the assessment and earn your badge.
Our (ISC)² Risk Management Practitioner Certificates cover the following areas:
- Conducting Practical Risk Analysis Certificate
- Exploring Risk Standards Certificate
- Practical Risk Methods Certificate
Conducting Practical Risk Analysis Certificate – Gain practical experience working through risk assessment, analysis, mitigation, remediation, and communication. You’ll acquire the skills needed to holistically examine operational risk management; learn to work cross-functionally; determine how to use risk data effectively; and disseminate actionable information and findings. (4 CPE credits)
Exploring Risk Standards Certificate – Understanding international risk standards fosters a more comprehensive understanding of risk at all levels of the organization. In this course, you’ll be exposed to various standards and guidelines to enhance your tools, techniques and general understand of risk management. (4 CPE credits)
Practical Risk Methods Certificate – Review techniques for better comparison and measurement of risks focused on methods for calculating value while assessing and prioritizing risk. You’ll be exposed to qualitative and quantitative methods to foster consistent and effective estimates of organizational assets and risks. (4 CPE credits)
Digital Badge Upon completion of an assessment at the end of each Certificate you’ll receive (ISC)² Badges to share with your employer and hiring managers, proving your knowledge. Show them what you know on your resume, website and social media.
Use your (ISC)² Risk Management Practitioner Certificates to:
- Act as a pathway to the (ISC)² CAP Certification
- Demonstrate commitment to maintaining your (ISC)² Certification through professional development
- Stay ahead of the curve by gaining expertise in emerging cybersecurity topics
- Earn CPE credits
With the (ISC)² Risk Management Practitioner Certificates you get:
- On-demand access to self-paced cybersecurity education 24/7* for 180 days
- Digital badges on successful completion of each Certificate assessment
- Activities that result in understanding real-world applications
Take your career to the next level and start earning your (ISC)² Risk Management Practitioner Certificates today. Questions?
Don’t Delay! Take advantage of exclusive introductory pricing through December 31, 2022.
- Learning and assessment $99 member/$129 non-member
- Assessment only - $39 member/$49 non-member
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online||Book now|