About the course
Lead Incident Manager
Our five day Lead Incident Manager course will ensure you acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to manage information security incidents in a timely and effective manner by being familiar with an incident life cycle. We will present the ISO 27035 information security incident
management standard, a process model for designing and developing an organisational incident management process, and how companies may use the standard. The training is also fully compatible with ISO 27035 which supports ISO 27001 by providing guidance for incident
management. You will also receive access to an online resource that includes content, exercises, model answers, topical quizzes with feedback, module tests and a sample exam paper to prepare you for taking and successfully completing the PECB Certified ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager exam on the final day of the course.
Develops competency to master a model for implementing an incident management process throughout an organisation using the ISO 27035.
Who Should Attend?
• Professionals who have basic knowledge of ISO 27001
• Incident managers
• Business process owners
• Information security risk managers
• Regulatory compliance managers
• Members of an incident response team
• Those responsible for information security or conformity within an organisation.
• Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, tools and techniques allowing effective information security incident management according to ISO 27035
• Understand, interpret and provide guidance on how to implement and manage incident management processes based on best practices of ISO 27035 and other relevant standards
• Acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing information security incident management program according to ISO 27035
• Acquire the competence to effectively advise organisations on the best practices in information security management
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Bristol|