About the course
Our ten day CompTIA A+ course will teach you how to develop your computer hardware configuration and operating system troubleshooting skills, and prepare for the vendor-neutral CompTIA A+ (220-901 and 220-902) examinations. This course provides foundational technical
skills and the examination is recognised by security professionals and organisations globally. Exam vouchers are included with this course.
Gain foundational knowledge of PC hardware and software and develop practical skills in applying general fault finding and troubleshooting skills, preparing you for a career in the IT industry. Study of the course will also help to prepare for more advanced training, including: CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Security+.
Who Should Attend?
• Trainees pursuing a career in supporting
desktop personal computer users
• Support engineer
• Maintenance engineer
• Desktop engineer
• Computer administrator
• PC support analyst
This course is suitable for those who have 3-6 months experience in an operational IT role.
• Identify the types and characteristics of computer components such as:
motherboards, CPUs, memory and storage, input and output devices
• Install and configure peripheral devices
• Install, configure and troubleshoot Microsoft desktop operating systems
• Perform basic PC maintenance
• Secure IT systems using fundamental principles
• Install and configure print devices
• Implement Local Area Networks (LAN)
and internet access
• Communicate effectively with customers.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Bristol|